The Philippines' National Book Development Board (Filipino: Pambansang Lupon sa Pagpapaunlad ng Aklat), abbreviated as NBDB, is an agency of the Philippine government under the Department of Education responsible for developing and supporting the Philippine book publishing industry.
Project EASE Technology and Livelihood Education I Home Economics 2: A Space Called Home
Project EASE (Effective Alternative Secondary Education)
Technology and Livelihood Education I
Module 2 : A Space Calles Home
What you are expected to learn
This module is planned to enable you to:
1. Differentiate a house from a home.
2. Explain the characteristics of an adequate house.
3. Describe the characteristics of a suitable house for the family.
4. Apply the principles of design in furniture and furnishing arrangement.
5. Identify the daily household tasks as well as the weekly and occasional tasks.
6. Show proficiency in the use of tools and materials for doing simple repairs.
|tECH. & Livelihood ED I Home module 2. A Space Called Home.pdf||226.54 KB|
This work is licensed under a Attribution Share Alike Creative Commons license